Update Emergency Contacts
The Emergency Contacts section of student MyDE profiles are used to select the phone numbers to call for snow closures. Please follow these directions to set Emergency Contacts for your student.
1) Log into MyDE and enter your username and password.
2) Click on your child's name in the upper-left corner of the screen.
3) Click "Contact Card" to view and edit your child's profile information.
4) Scroll down to the Emergency Contacts section and click "Manage Phones" to select the phone numbers you want to receive notifications about school closings.
5) "Drag and Drop" up to two phone numbers into the "Active" column to identify them as emergency contact numbers. Please note, only the first two (2) phone numbers you provide will receive the phone call /voicemail alert from the school's ConnectEd alert system.
6) When you are done, it should look like this. Click Save to save your changes.