Sign In Troubleshooting
Having trouble signing in to MyDE or your school email? Please follow these steps to help fix your sign in troubles.
1. Sign in with your Email Address
As of August 19, 2019, student & staff logins have been changed. You must use your full email address as your username to sign in.
2. Make Sure That Third-Party Cookies Are Enabled
You must ensure that your web browser allows Third-Party Cookies. If you are using Chrome browser, follow the directions below. Otherwise, please see this page for https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto information on how to enable cookies in other browsers.
1. Click on the "Customize and control" button, and then select Settings from the drop down menu.
2. On the Settings page, search for cookies at the top to filter the settings menu, and then select Site Settings.
3. On the Site Settings page, select Cookies from the Permissions section.
4. On the Cookies page, make sure that Allow sites to save and read cookie data is turned ON and Block third-party cookies is turned OFF.
5. ALTERNATIVE: If you wish to continue blocking third-party cookies, you can instead white-list cookies for MyDE. You will need to add these two entries to the Cookies settings:
3. Clear your Cookies
Please try clearing your web browser's cookies. Here are the instructions on how to do this for your web browser. You only need to select to remove Cookies and Website Data.
Still Having Trouble?
Please contact Computer Services at 201-227-3177 or by visiting the Taub Center on campus.
Footnote: What are Cookies?
Cookies are small bits of information web pages you visit store in your web browser. They are used by your web browser to keep track of your sign in session.