This is the home of technology-related help from the Dwight-Englewood School Computer Services Department. Search for a topic using the search box at the top of the page (magnifying glass icon at top-right) or browse public pages using the navigation sidebar.
- Zoom for all and for teachers - Installation/login instructions for all and teacher setup steps to create an online class
- Getting Hardware Help During COVID-19 Quarantine
- D-E Distance Learning Resources for teachers
- DigiExam for students and for teachers - student installation/login instructions and teacher setup steps for computer exam software
- My DE for teachers
- Sign In Troubleshooting
- Student Supplied Computer information including software to install
- How to backup or export Google data from your school account - Useful for graduating seniors
- iPad Apps - Procedure for students to request an iPad app be added to the Middle School approved apps list.
- Video project tips - iPad
- Change Network Password
- DE mail
- My D-E
- Online Services Status - includes the status for Zoom, My DE, Gmail, and all Google services
The Computer Services Help Desk is located in the Taub Technology Center in the Imperatore Library and is open on school days from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
email: help at d-e.org
During the physical school closure due to COVID-19, please make all help requests via email to firstname.lastname@example.org